ProCare Therapy is looking for a SLPA this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the Alton, NH area. As an employee of ProCare Therapy, you will be paid on a weekly basis and have a generous benefits package tailored specifically towards your needs made available to you. This is a great opportunity to work with a supportive staff and wonderful students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let s talk!
- Full-time; 35 hours per week
- '23/24 school year
- Ages: 3-8 years
- Duties: servicing 10 theatre program students requiring speech and potential consult services. Mostly intellectually impaired, so group social service setting
- Provides speech-language therapy services and assists with administrative duties as assigned by a certified Speech-Language Pathologist
- Preparation & manipulation of assessment materials
- Document student performance & response to treatment, report findings to the supervising SLP, and assist with maintenance of records
- Perform a variety of tasks related to the development and maintenance of clinic records
- Attendance of regular IEP meetings
- NH Speech Language Pathology Assistant Certification
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathology Assistant job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Zac Neumann Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled