Interviewing Licensed School Psychologist | Multiple Openings | Goshen, IN
We have partnered with local school districts to hire licensed school psychologists for the students in your local community! Please review the details below and apply quickly! We would appreciate your most recent resume with sufficient contact information.
Start/End: ASAP-June 1, 2023
Hours: 40 hours per week; 7:30am to 4:00pm
Job details: School psych for the district. Each psych will be assigned 2 school campuses. This will determine the age of each caseload
- Leads multi-disciplinary team in conducting diagnostic evaluations to identify students’ needs and strengths by conducting systematic observations, studying school records, consulting with parents and school personnel, and administering and interpreting diagnostic and results.
- Serves as a resource to teachers and other school personnel regarding academic and behavior intervention.
- Consults with parents to plan, advocate, and make recommendations concerning their child’s positive learning experience.
- Utilizes problem solving, data based decision making and assessment skills to support effective services for positive student outcomes across cognitive, academic, social, behavioral and mental health domains
- Conducts special education evaluations to inform eligibility, service and programming decisions.
Required or Non-negotiables:
- Appropriate certifications by the Indiana Department of Education
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety or variables in situations requiring decision making.
- Ability to coordinate the collaboration process with members of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Matching
If you are qualified and have applied, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled