Welcome to an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of individuals and their families. As a virtual Speech-Language Pathologist, you will have the chance to provide essential therapy services from the comfort of your own home, connecting with patients across the country. Your expertise and dedication will empower those struggling with communication disorders to find their voices and build the skills they need to succeed in school, work, and beyond. Join us in creating a world where everyone has the ability to communicate confidently and effectively.
At ProCare Therapy, we believe that everyone deserves access to quality speech therapy, regardless of their location or schedule. That's why we've created a virtual platform that allows our therapists to connect with clients from all over the world, using cutting-edge technology and innovative techniques to achieve meaningful results.
- Conduct virtual speech and language assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement personalized therapy plans for students
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, and other professionals to provide the best care possible
- Keep detailed records of student progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Provide guidance and support to families and caregivers
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current Idaho SLP license
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students with communication disorders
- Experience providing virtual therapy services is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
So, if you're a skilled SLP who is passionate about helping people communicate better and thrive in their daily lives, we want to hear from you! Join our team of dedicated professionals and take advantage of the many benefits of a virtual SLP job. From setting your own schedule to working in your pajamas (we won't judge!), this is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking for a flexible and rewarding career.
Apply now to become a part of our dynamic SLP team! Let's change some lives together - one Zoom call at a time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled