Are you ready to help students succeed both in and out of the classroom? Do you have a passion for making a positive impact on young lives? If you answered yes, then ProCare Therapy wants you! We're a leading teletherapy company looking for talented and enthusiastic school psychologists to join our team.
At ProCare Therapy, we believe that every student deserves the opportunity to succeed, regardless of their background or circumstances. Our team of school psychologists work with students, families, and educators to provide evidence-based interventions and support for a wide range of academic, social-emotional, and behavioral needs through our cutting-edge teletherapy platform. And now, we're looking for someone like you to help us make a difference.
- Conduct virtual speech and language assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement personalized therapy plans for students
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, and other professionals to provide the best care possible
- Keep detailed records of student progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Provide guidance and support to families and caregivers
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current California SLP license
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students with communication disorders
- Experience providing virtual therapy services is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
So, what are you waiting for? Join ProCare Therapy's team of virtual SLPs and help us make a difference in the lives of those we serve. We offer competitive salaries, flexible schedules, and a supportive work environment where you can grow and thrive. Plus, you get to work in your PJs! Who can say no to that? So, what are you waiting for? Apply now and let's get started with ProCare Therapy!
Apply now to become a part of our dynamic SLP team! Let's change some lives together - one Zoom call at a time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled