ProCare Therapy is searching for a qualified School Paraprofessional in Winneconne WI that is interested in joining one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. Please review the following information regarding job description and employment:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- K-12 Opportunities based on candidate experience and preference.
- Work 1-to-1 with assigned student(s) in the district to help facilitate their learning experience throughout the day
- Provide direct classroom support to assigned teacher in the district
- Assist students with behavioral management techniques throughout the day
- Previous school paraprofessional and/or teaching assistant experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled