School Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a dedicated School CNA in San Bernardino, CA that is interested in joining one of our trusted school districts for the school year. This is a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students! Please see below for further job details:
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- This is an onsite position.
- You will be providing 1:1 support with a student.
- You must be comfortable working with students with moderate to severe disabilities and familiar with ALD support.
- You will work with your assigned student to help facilitate their learning experience throughout the day.
- You must be well-versed with students with behavioral challenges and knowledge and experience with students with Autism.
- CNA License
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Strong background in education and working with students with disabilities
- Immediate reference available
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply. I look forward to connecting about this opportunity!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled