We are working with a district in the Springfield, GA area that is looking for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) for the remainder of the 2022/2023 school year! If you are qualified and interested in learning more about this position, see below for more details!
- Part Time
- Caseload: K-12
- Start day| ASAP
- End day| June 1, 2023
- More details will be given during an interview
- Master’s level degree in Education for the Visually Impaired Students
- Active State license in Visual Education
- Eligibility for a Georgia teaching certificate in Special Education Visual Impairment (P-12) Consultative.
- Knowledge of instructional strategies and methods for teaching visually impaired students.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to work with teachers, administrators, and other stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel between schools. Valid driver’s license.
- Around $40/hr depending on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance
If you think you would be a good fit for this awesome opportunity, please apply! I can be reached by text, or by phone. I am thrilled to explore this position with you.
Shayla Sperin | 678-710-7950
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled