Are you ready to help students succeed both in and out of the classroom? Do you have a passion for making a positive impact on young lives? If you answered yes, then ProCare Therapy wants you! We're a leading teletherapy company looking for talented and enthusiastic school psychologists to join our team.
At ProCare Therapy, we believe that every student deserves the opportunity to succeed, regardless of their background or circumstances. Our team of school psychologists work with students, families, and educators to provide evidence-based interventions and support for a wide range of academic, social-emotional, and behavioral needs through our cutting-edge teletherapy platform. And now, we're looking for someone like you to help us make a difference.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations of students to determine eligibility for special education services
- Provide counseling and support to students and families, including crisis intervention as needed
- Develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students with special needs
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school personnel to support student success
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of student progress and services provided
- Master's degree in psychology, school psychology, or related field
- Valid license as a School Psychologist in the state of Nebraska
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience providing virtual counseling and support preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Virtual Position Details
- 1099 Position - write offs can include rent/mortgage, bills, and more
- Hourly Pay Rate
- Consistent pay across both direct and indirect services
- Contracted hours are guaranteed
- Access to virtual toolkit with resources
- Clinical/technical team on standby
- Job security - seamlessly transition from one assignment to the next with my help!
So, what are you waiting for? Join ProCare Therapy's team of virtual therapists and help us make a positive impact on the lives of our clients. We offer competitive salaries, flexible schedules, and a supportive work environment where you can grow and thrive. Plus, no more commuting to work or awkward small talk with colleagues. It's all the perks of working from home without sacrificing the opportunity to make a real difference. Apply now and let's work together to provide quality teletherapy services with ProCare Therapy!
Please send a copy of your resume along with at least one reference (previous supervisor) to be considered. Let's change some lives today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled