INTERVIEWING NOW! Virtual SLP Needed in Florida School District
Job Type: Any Of These
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in Florida that is in need of a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist! The candidate will be working with a PreK-12th grade caseload.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week)
- Start ASAP!
- 100% Virtual setting
- PreK-12th grade caseload
- Mild – Moderate disabilities
- Mainly Articulation and Language
- Conduct IEP facilitation, evaluations, assessments, and report writing
- Competitive salary!
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology required
- Active FL SLP State License; Must have teaching certification
- Must have ASHA CCC’s
- At least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high speed internet for the software
- Tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled