Registered Behavior Technician NEEDED
ProCare Therapy is searching for a highly qualified Registered Behavior Technician in Ben Lomond, CA that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better.
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Communicate Effectively with Staff, Teachers, Psychologists, Families, etc.
- Understanding of various disabilities as well as students' emotional, social, and behavioral health needs
- Implement direct and indirect teaching programs, reinforcement systems, and behavior guidelines
- RBT Certification is Required
- Behavior Experience
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
If you are interested in this position, please apply. I hope to hear from you soon!
Olivia K. Smith
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled