Interviewing School Based Paraprofessional Needed In Elk Grove, CA
ProCare Therapy is looking for experienced paraprofessionals in the Elk Grove area who are interested in applying for a full-time School paraprofessional opening for the new semester of the school year this upcoming fall. This position would begin in January 2024 and last for the second semester of the 2023-2024 school year, through June 2024. As a full-time ProCare contracted employee, you would enjoy a competitive hourly pay rate along with a generous benefits package tailored specifically to your unique needs. ProCare Therapy will handle the logistical side of scheduling interviews and working with HR Departments and districts, leaving you to simply be able to focus on providing the best education services you can to your students. If you have more questions about the job or want to apply online, please see further details below and send in an online application.
Job Assignment Details:
- Hourly Pay Rate: $28 /hr.
- Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time (35-40 hours per week)
- Assignment Start & End Date: January 2024 – June 2024
- Case Load Description: Paraprofessional will be assigned to a specific school location within the district based on preference & past experience.
- Responsibilities: Para’s will be providing aide to special education classrooms through 1:1, Teacher assistance.
- Previous school setting experience preferred, but first-time Paraprofessional also welcome
The school district is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire quickly. If you are interested in the position and want to be considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process if your qualifications and experience are deemed to be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled