Middle/High School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: San Marcos, TX
Employment Type: Full-Time (Hourly), Contracted by Procare Therapy
Duration: 2023-2024 School Year
Certifications Required: CCC (Certificate of Clinical Competence) and PEL (Professional Educator License)
Are you a dedicated and qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of middle and high school students? Procare Therapy is seeking a skilled SLP to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year in San Marcos, TX. If you have the required CCC and PEL certifications, we invite you to apply and be part of our mission to support students in achieving their communication goals.
- Provide speech and language therapy services to middle and high school students.
- Conduct assessments to evaluate students' communication disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' progress.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and treatment plans.
- Participate in IEP (Individualized Education Program) meetings as needed.
- Stay updated on best practices in speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- CCC (Certificate of Clinical Competence) from ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association).
- PEL (Professional Educator License) for Speech-Language Pathology in Texas.
- Valid Texas SLP license.
- Previous experience working with middle and high school students is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Competitive hourly pay.
- Comprehensive healthcare and dental benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Proximity to vibrant San Marcos, TX, and the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled