Procare Therapy has partnered with a school near Pine Bluff, AR to help complete a role for a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2022-2023 school year. This would be an out of world experience to help transform the lives of the future. For more information, details are listed below.
Procare Therapy works endlessly to help ensure we can help people who love to help people! We work so hard so our future leaders can have the best possible access to reaching their heights. We want to make sure that you are matched with the best possible job so you can do the best possible job!
- Provide evaluations.
- Assess and diagnose speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Create individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
- Type of Employment: Full Time/Monday-Friday
- 37/HRs a week
- Elementary Caseloads
- Around 40 Kids
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Health and Dental Insurance Packages
- Weekly Pay-Direct Deposit or Check
- Potential Stipends
- PTO days
- Master’s Degree
- Speech Language Pathologist License
If this presents any interest at all to you, please do not hesitate to apply! Please send your resume or questions over to the Recruiting Manager.
Phone Number: 470-286-1087
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled