Minnesota School Speech Language Pathologist Job - Full-time
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate School Speech Language Pathologist this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the Minneapolis Metro area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid for every hour you work, on a weekly basis, and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Onsite position
- Full-time hours
- Upcoming school year
- K-12 caseload
- Multiple School Sites
- Pre-referral consultation to general and special education teachers.
- Case management for students with speech-language impairments only.
- Due process compliance, third-party billing, program data collection, funding reports, etc.
- Evaluations: Comprehensive initial and reevaluations for all types of communication disabilities.
- Standard-referred IEPs and IIIPs (intervention that supports literacy and other standards).
- Direct intervention services to students in the least restrictive environment (include classroom-based service).
- Indirect intervention and consultative services to teams. Teachers and parents.
- Other site-based and special education duties, including support of district literacy goals.
- Master's Degree
- State Certificate of Clinical Competence
- CFY may also be considered
- State Education Certificate
- PEL required
Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
How to apply:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: [email protected]
- Or simply text me and connect at:
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled