A new school position is open for a state of Texas licensed Occupational Therapist to work full time in the Jarrell, Texas area. The OT position is full time, 37.5 hours a week working the school schedule. This school based OT job will allow the OT to make their own schedule weekly and flexible to the OTs availability (will consider part time applicants). This school based Occupational Therapist position in Jarrell, TX pays a competitive salary, offers medical insurance benefits and weekly pay. This school district offers an office, therapy materials, laptop and has on site support. Experience with pediatrics prior or in schools is needed.
To apply: Submit an application below or send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at rebe[email protected] for immediate consideration.
- full time, 37.5 hours (will consider part time applicants as well)
- caseload: varying grades and ages
- 35-40 students
- flexible schedule
- weekly pay every Friday, competitive salary and benefits
- current school year, immediate start and hire (2 weeks from job offer ideally)
- state of Texas license as a Occupational Therapist
- experience with pediatrics or schools prior
- knowledge of IEP process and goals
- available for full time (school hours)
Employment Type: W-2 employee, Annual Contract
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled