Are you a passionate and dedicated educator looking to make a difference in the lives of students with diverse learning needs? ProCare Therapy has teamed with an excellent school district in Milford, New Hampshire who are on the lookout for exceptional Special Education Teachers to join our close-knit educational community for the 2023/2024 school year. We have three rewarding openings for experienced individuals who are NH certified in Special Education.
- Job Type: Full-time for two positions (36.25 hours per week each) and Part-time for one position (15 hours per week)
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: June 14, 2024
- Hancock (Elementary) - Full-time
- Pierce/Francestown Schools (Elementary) - Full-time
- Charter School - Part-time
- Onsite: All positions require onsite presence
- NH Certification: All candidates must hold NH certification in Special Education.
- School-Based Experience: Applicants should have prior experience in a school-based setting.
- Comfort with Caseloads: The ideal candidates will be comfortable managing caseloads and providing exceptional support to students with diverse learning needs.
- Licensure/Certifications: Licensure and certifications should be up-to-date and readily available.
How to Apply: If you are enthusiastic about this fulfilling opportunity and possess the passion and skills to make a difference in the lives of students with special needs, we invite you to apply! Please submit your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
(847) 588 74543
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled