ProCare Therapy is dedicated to providing comprehensive speech and language therapy services to individuals of all ages. Our team is committed to improving communication skills and enhancing the quality of life for students with speech and language challenges. We foster a collaborative and supportive work environments that encourage growth.
We are seeking a bi-lingual Spanish speaking Speech Language Pathologist in Joshua, TX. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping individuals overcome speech and language disorders, a strong foundation in evidence-based therapy techniques, and the ability to connect with students.
- Part-time, 2023 & 2024 school year
- Evaluation and assessment support only
- Conduct assessments to diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans tailored to each students' needs
- Collaborate with other educators to create comprehensive treatment plans
- Document and maintain accurate records of patient progress, treatment plans, and outcomes
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology
- State licensure for Texas
- Weekly Pay
- Advisory team available to assist
- Competitive pay
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled