ProCare Therapy is in need of a licensed vocational nurse (LVN) at a school district in Arroyo Grande, California. The position is for the summer of 2022, is part time, and is contracted. As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
- Summer 2022: Start date in July
- Part time (16 hours/week)
- Caseload: K-12 grade
- Basic nurse duties and assisting students
- The interview will be conducted virtually. More detailed information will be provided then.
- State nurse license
- Previous experience is preferred, but not required
Information regarding ProCare benefits will be provided during the interview.
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone or email. I would love to arrange a phone conference between you and the district special services director.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled