K-12 IN Telehealth SLP
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is encouraging highly qualified SLPs to apply for a remote position with an Indiana school district. We are searching for a candidate that has a sincere desire to help their students overcome their challenges. Let us help you make your life better, so you can make other lives better!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children
- Offer appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
- Master’s Degree
- CCC/ASHA certified
- IN state License
- 2+ years of school-based experience
- Must pass a tech screen test
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@procaretherapy.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled