School SLP | Illinois | Remote
At ProCare, our tele-therapists help reach those that aren't able to receive services. School districts are more open to virtual providers now more than ever.
We are partnering with a school district in Illinois that is looking for a skilled Speech Language Pathologist to join their team for the remainder of the school year. Are you interested in the job?
- Work from home
- Help students in need that may not otherwise be able to get speech therapy services (e.g., in rural communities)
- Earn additional income on a flexible schedule
- Have a more manageable caseload/workload
- Connect with children in your specialty area
- Master’s Level Degree in Communication Disorders
- Licensed and Certified through the State and Education Board
- Ability to pass basic computer screening
- Ability to communicate with students using technology
Be a part of this change! Be a part of this team! School SLPs interested in this position, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call me directly at 678-710-7664.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled