- Job Location:
Fort Wayne, IN
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
K-12 School Psychologist - Fort Wayne, IN
ProCare Therapy is looking for a school psychologist candidate for the current academic school year to work in the Fort Wayne area. This a full-time position that seeks a candidate to work with elementary to high school students. All applicants must be licensed and certified in the state of Indiana as a school psychologist. New graduates will be considered.
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- 5 Days
- K-12th Students
- General School Psychologist Duties
- Multiple Nearby School Locations
- Master's or Doctorate in Educational/School Psychology
- Valid State License, Certification, Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
For additional inquiries regarding position details and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.), please direct all questions to Asma Javed via phone at 770-225-3021 or by Email: Asma.Javed@ProCareTherapy.com with an attached resume for interested candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »