K-12 School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) 23/24' Job
Spring Hill, KS
We are seeking a full-time Certified Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for the 2023/2024 school year in Spring Hill, KS. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting K-12th grade students in developing their communication skills and abilities. You will be working in a supportive and collaborative educational environment, dedicated to ensuring that every student receives the best possible education.
K-12th Grade Speech Language Pathologist 23/24'
Spring Hill, KS
Full Time Openings
- Conducting assessments and evaluations of students' communication abilities
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans for students with communication disorders
- Providing direct speech and language therapy services to students
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' academic and social success
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of students' progress and treatment plans
- Participating in Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings and providing recommendations for students' educational programs
- Staying up-to-date on the latest research and best practices in the field of speech and language therapy
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current Texas license or eligibility for licensure in Speech Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Experience working with K-12th grade students with diverse needs and backgrounds
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] or call/text me at 770-557-3238.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled