K-12 Special Education Teacher Job - Overland Park, Kansas
Job Type: Contract
I am working directly with a school located near Overland Park, Kansas area looking to fill full-time Special Education Teacher (SPED) positions for next school year. My client is looking to have the candidate interview now and sign contracts for the 2020-2021 school year. To be considered for this position, you must be certified for special education in Kansas.
Full Job Details:
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours)
- Full 2019-2020 School Year
- Caseload ages: All ages available
- Caseload types: Gen Ed, Pull out, Co-teaching, Behavioral Caseloads - Emotional/Social - Resource - Inclusion - Cross Categorical - Life Skills
- Supported by district staff and fellow contractors
- Caseload severity: Mild/Moderate - ASD caseloads - High/low incidence - Resource - Cross Cat
- Must be efficient in IEP’s
- Prospective (SPED) candidates must have: Valid Kansas Special Education Credential + Bachelor’s degree or Master's Degree
During your assignment, employees will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and industry leading healthcare, dental and vision. The salary for this position is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me by phone or email for more details on this job opening. Have a great day, your time is always appreciated!
Senior Director of Educational Resources at ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled