K-12 Speech Language Pathologist Job | Pico Rivera, CA
ProCare Therapy is working with a supportive school district in Pico Rivera, CA that is looking to expand their team with a Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. You will be assigned a K-12th grade caseload with your experience and preferences taken into account. See below for more details:
- Full Time Schedule
- 30+ Hours per Week
- ASAP - End of School Year
- K-12th Grade
- IEP meetings, assessments, writing reports, and providing direct therapy to assigned caseload.
- Caseload preference taken into account when assigning.
- More details will be provided on interview.
- Master's in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Licensed SLP in California
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled