K-12 Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Near Blairsville, GA
Job Type: Any Of These
ProCare Therapy is seeking a high-energy driven Speech-Language Pathologist. This is a full-time position for the 2021-2022 school year. We are also seeking SLPs who are willing to work full-time and onsite! You will be working in a great school district near Blairsville, Georgia.
- Start: 2021-2022 School Year
- General SLP duties
- Evaluations, IEPs, assessments
- K-12th grades
- Approximately 55 students
- Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Pathology Required
- SLP GA Licensure Required
- ASHA CCC’s (active)
- Competitive pay!
- Weekly paychecks~
- Health benefits
Think you may be the perfect fit?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Sabrina.Giang@ProCareTherapy.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: (678)-327-0993
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled