- Job Location:
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
- Last Updated:
K-12 Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) - Lawrence, MA
ProCare Therapy is seeking a teacher of the visually impaired to work with kindergarten to high school students for the upcoming academic school year in the Lawrence Area. This is a full-time position. All applicants must be licensed and certified by the MA DESE. New graduates and out of state applicants will be accepted.
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- 5 Days
- K-12th Grade Student Caseload
- Small Student Caseload
- Traveling between Campuses
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Visual Impairment Education
- Valid State License, Certification, Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
For additional inquiries regarding position details and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.), please direct all questions to Andy Sayavong via phone at (770) 776-2064 or by Email: Ansun.Sayavong@ProCareTherapy.com with an attached resume for interested candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled