- Job Location:
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
- Last Updated:
K-12 Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI/OMS) - Attleboro, MA
ProCare Therapy is seeking a teacher of the visually impaired with a dual certification in orientation & mobility to work with kindergarten to high school students for the next academic school year in the Attleboro Area. This position will be for the upcoming school year. All applicants must be licensed and certified in with MA DESE. New graduates and out of state applicants will be accepted.
- 30+ Hours Per Week
- 5 Days
- K-12th Grade Student Caseload
- Small Student Caseload
- OMS Dual Certification Preferred
- Multiple Nearby Locations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Visual Impairment Education
- Valid State License, Certification, Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
For additional inquiries regarding position details and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.), please direct all questions to Andy Sayavong via phone at (770) 776-2064 or by Email: Ansun.Sayavong@ProCareTherapy.com with an attached resume for interested candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled