Location: Mount Vernon, WA
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
A school district in Lafayette area is seeking a School Psychologist. As a School Psychologist you will be collaborating with educators, parents, and professionals, you will provide comprehensive psychological services, including assessments, counseling, and individualized education plans.
- Assessments & Evaluations
- IEP Plans
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Monitor student progress, adjusting interventions as necessary, using data-driven decision-making for effective support strategies.
- Provide crisis intervention and support during critical incidents, participating in crisis response planning.
- Indiana License
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or related field.
- Strong assessment skills and knowledge of special education laws.
- Weekly competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Continuing education and licensure renewal reimbursements
Director of Behavioral Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled