We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team at ProCare Therapy. As an SLP, you will be responsible for providing services to K-12 students, onsite at a local school district.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- State licensure in Texas
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' communication needs
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students with communication disorders
- Provide direct therapy to students, individually or in groups
- Work collaboratively with school staff, parents, and other professionals to provide a coordinated approach to support the students' communication skills
- Attend meetings and consultations with parents, teachers, and other professionals to discuss the students' progress and goals
- Complete required documentation and maintain accurate records of services provided
- Keep up-to-date with developments in the field of speech-language pathology and participate in professional development opportunities
Benefits as a ProCare Therapy Contractor:
- Competitive weekly pay (W2)
- Benefits Offered: Health, Vision, Dental
- 401K Plan
If you are a self-starter, passionate about your work, and looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students, we encourage you to apply. ProCare Therapy is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity in the workplace.
Email a copy of your resume too [email protected] to be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled