Location: Hainesville, IL
Category: Schools - Social Worker
This is an amazing school district in Hainesville, IL with lots of support, and a welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a Social Worker that is ready to start quickly and able to adjust seamlessly into this role.
- Full time position
- 2022-2023 school year
- ASAP start date
- K-4th grade students
- General education
- Collaborate with other Social Worker at school
- Active IL School Social Worker License required
- Master's Degree in Social Work required
- Professional Educators License (PEL) required
ProCare Therapy Benefits:
- United Healthcare
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with up to 50% company match
- Weekly pay-direct deposit
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate dependent upon your experience level.
ProCare Therapy also provides Teletherapy services. If this interests you, reach out now!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled