We're currently working with a fantastic district in South Carolina - they're looking for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist to work in collaboration with their existing Speech Team and Special Education Department to provide comprehensive Speech Services to district students for the remainder of the 22/23 School Year.
What are we looking for?
- Active SLP State Licensure
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- 2 years of IEP directed therapy and evaluation experience in a school setting (CFY not included)
- Experience participating in IEP meetings, acting as a case manager, completing educational eligibility determinations and observation/assessments of student referrals.
- Full Time / 37.5 hours per week / M-F
- Elementary Caseload (K-5th)
- 40-45 Students Currently on Caseload
- ASAP Start - End of the 22/23 School Year
Apply today for immediate consideration!
For any questions concerning this position or any others we have available, email me directly at [email protected] or give me a call at (678) 497-4817
While we are unable to support CFs on remote assignments during your fellowship year, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We're happy to help you find placement for your CFY! Once you're fully licensed and ASHA certified, we can find you virtual placement! Find out more here!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled