Location: WALTON, NY
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
Accepting new graduate students for School Psychologist opportunity in WALTON, NY! See details below!
- Master’s or Doctorate Level Degree in Psychology
- Must be Licensed through State Board of New York
- Experience working in Behavioral and/or Special Education disciplines
- Start Date: Immediate
- Caseload: Elementary School Student (PRE-K - 5th)
- Help guide RTI team
- Evaluations, social/emotional, some counseling
- Provides psychological services as needed, following Federal, State, and local guidelines.
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students; Provides a continuum of psychological services that support regular and special educational students ages 2 through 21, as well as the overall school program.
- Documents evaluation results and completes required following relevant timelines.
- Provide crisis intervention.
- Not all duties and responsibilities listed
- Weekly paychecks compensation (W-2)
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
If interested, please apply, and contact me below:
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled