Special Education Teacher
near Hinesburg, Vermont
ProCare Therapy has partnered up with an excellent school district in Bristol, Vermont seeking a teacher to join their team as a Special Education Teacher for the 23/24 school year! Apply now and get an interview today.
- Certified Vermont State Special Education License
- Bachelor's' Degree in Education or Masters Degree in Special Education
- Background Check
- Drug Screening and Fingerprinting
- Full time
- Full school year
- SPED k-6
- Literacy Interventionist / Reading focus
- 1 school site
- More details discussed during virtual interview with Director
- Zoom Interview
Weekly Pay - Friday
UnitedHealthcare - Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 678-710-8339.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled