- Job Location:
Lake Oswego, OR
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
We have an open school job in the Lake Oswego, Oregon area that is searching to place an Occupational Therapist for the remainder of the 2018-2019 school year and potentially extending through next school year as well. This position is full time working 35+ hours a week with K-8 students in a supportive school district. We will arrange phone interviews this week for licensed and experienced OT’s that are willing to work full time hours with this school district. Confident new grads are encouraged to apply.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Licensed in the state of OR to work as an OT in schools
- Experienced in a school setting is preferred
- Willing to work full time hours with a team of multidisciplinary team members
- Competitive compensation plan
- Health, optical and dental insurance offered through United Healthcare
- Relocation assistance available
- Travel and housing stipends offered (if applicable)
Does this position sound like something you would be interested in? I would love to learn more about your background and set you up on a phone interview this week.
If you’re interested in this job opportunity please apply below & attach your updated resume.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »