K- 8th Grade Special Education Teacher Openings
Job Type: Contract
We have partnered with a school district looking for multiple Full-Time Special Education Teachers. This is a contract position with full health benefits and competitive compensation. We are seeking candidates with a passion for children and a willingness to adjust to students with different learning styles.
- Caseload: Elementary to Middle School
- Teaching general education courses in special education classroom
- Start Date: ASAP; End Date: May 27th, 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Special Education
- Georgia State SPED Credential
- 401(K) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement as soon as possible.
Mya Huggins I Educational Talent Developer I (678)-710-7541
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled