K-8th School Psychologist job for 21-22 SY
Job Type: Contract
ProCare has teamed up with a great school in Kenosha, WI that is looking for an experienced School Psychologist to help out their team. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Full Time-35+ hours per week
- New School Year
- Full Year Contract
- K-8th grade caseload
- School Psychologist licensure required
- Masters level education required
- General School Psychologist duties including:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Compensation Package- 401K, Health, Optical, Dental
INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK!
If interested in this job or others that ProCare has to offer, please send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at email@example.com and call me at 678-748-5329
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled