Speech-Language Pathologist Are you a passionate SLP looking to make a lasting impact on young students with speech impairments? ProCare Therapy is on a mission to find a dedicated and enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist to join one of our forward-thinking school districts located in beautiful Sarasota, Florida and contribute to the success of students. As an SLP in Sarasota, you'll play a vital role in assessing, diagnosing, and treating communication and swallowing disorders in our diverse student population. Your expertise will contribute to creating supportive learning environments and improving academic success.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Will consider part time candidates
- ASAP - End of school year
- K-8th caseload
- More details upon interview
- Valid and Active Florida SLP License and Teaching Cert
- Master's degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- School experience preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
Even if you are not located near Sarasota, but are licensed to practice in the state of Florida as a Speech-Language Pathologist, please email me stating your interest and we will find a virtual or onsite position near you!
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled