K-Transitional Age Caseload | Speech Language Pathologist Job in Walhalla, SC
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy is working with a supportive school district in Walhalla, SC that is looking to expand their team with a Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. See below for more details:
- Full Time Schedule
- 40 Hours per Week
- ASAP - May 26, 2023
- Caseload: K - Transitional Age (5 y/o - 21y/o)
- IEP meetings, assessments, writing reports, and providing direct therapy to assigned caseload.
- Caseload preference taken into account when assigning.
- 45-50 kiddos on caseload
- More details will be provided on interview.
- Master's in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Licensed SLP in California ; SC Educator Certificate
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled