Kansas School Psychologist Job - Upcoming School Year | Overland Park
Job Type: Any
Kansas Middle School Psychologist - Full-time position
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Kansas City Metro area looking for someone to join their team as a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. Call us to set up an interview today!
- Full-time position
- Upcoming School year
- Four days a week
- Monday and Wednesday-Friday
- 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 5th-8th grade caseload
- Social/Emotional Services
- Evaluations and report writing
- IEP writing for social-emotional needs
- Progress Monitor
- Facilitation and scheduling of evaluation and IEP meetings
- Coordination of early childhood transitions and evaluation
• Master’s or Doctorate level degree
• Kansas State Board Licensure
• State License and Education Certification
To apply to join this awesome district and seize the opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at email@example.com. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability. Contact me for any questions by calling or texting (678) 748-5316.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled