Kent, WA | Occupational Therapist (OT) | 2022-2023 School Year
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Kent, WA area and is looking for someone to join their team as a full time Occupational Therapist (OT) for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year! If we find the right candidates to fill these roles, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. The 2022-2023 school year is approaching fast, lets get an interview scheduled!
- Itinerant OT
- Provide a range of direct to indirect therapy services to students in special education, ages 3-21
- will collaborate with teachers, parents, and other support staff for students they serve in special education
- will collaborate with staff in general education classrooms as part of the Tiered Intervention initiative, to support improved pre-referral interventions.
- Full time (37.5 per week)
- Full school year
- Requires a Master's in Occupational Therapy
- Must be licensed OT in WA
- Washington ESA certification needed
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- United Healthcare
To be considered for this position, please contact Dalton Sapien at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled