ProCare Therapy wants a dedicated and enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist for the rest of the 2023-2024 schoolyear. We have a school district that would love to hire an SLP with pediatric and school experience. They have a K-8th grade caseload that needs serviced full time. Please reach out to me via text, email, or call if you are interested in this position or need more information!
- Onsite near the Key West, Florida area
- Start ASAP
- 37.5 guaranteed service hours per week
- # of students / ages of students TBD
- 1 or more school sites (can reimburse for mileage in-between school sites)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders for Speech Language Pathologist
- Active Florida SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Experience working with preschool-aged children preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech and language therapy
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
If this is not the position or area that you're looking for, please feel free to also get in contact with me and I would love to assist you in finding a great position that meets your needs!
My contact information can be seen below:
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled