ProCare Therapy is seeking state of Texas licensed Speech Language Pathology Assistants SLPAs to work a full time school based position in the Houston, TX area in Klein, TX for an immediate start and interviewing now. The Speech Language Pathology Assistant full time SLPA job will work the Speech Department and have a caseload of 40 students working at 1-2 schools. Experience with school based therapy, using goals and small groups is preferred. A competitive salary, medical insurance and benefits is offered with this SLPA job.
To apply: Contact Rebecca McFall directly with a resume emailed to [email protected] or apply below.
- full time, 37.5 hours
- 1 home base, placed on experience and location preference
- school schedule
- interviewing now, immediate start
- weekly pay every Friday
- medical insurance benefits, 401k match available
- Supervision available for SLPA
- State of Texas license active or in process
- able to work full time
- knowledge of IEPs and experience with therapy
Point of Contact:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled