Location: Chicago, IL
Category: Schools - Special Education Teacher
Procare Therapy is seeking a Special Education Teacher to join our team in the Chicago, IL area. The successful candidate will work with elementary and middle school caseloads for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Plan and deliver individualized instruction and assessments for students with disabilities
- Collaborate with general education teachers and other professionals to provide inclusive education and support services
- Develop and implement behavior intervention plans and positive reinforcement strategies
- Maintain accurate and complete records of student progress and communicate regularly with parents and other stakeholders
- LBS1 and PEL licensing is required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education or related field
- Experience working with elementary and/or middle school students with disabilities
- Knowledge of evidence-based instructional practices and assistive technologies
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
Salary: $32 - 40+ an hour pending experience, credentials, and budget
To apply for this position, please email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license to [email protected] For more information about this position, please call 470-235-4758.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled