Middle School Math Co-Teacher Needed near DeKalb
Are you an experienced Special Education Teacher in Illinois looking for a new opportunity? This is your chance to work with a reputable school district in the DeKalb area for the upcoming school year in a Middle School classroom. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Call us to set up an interview today!
- On-site Position
- Upcoming School year
- Middle School caseload
- Push-in Services
- Develops and implements individualized curriculum and therapeutic programming in accordance with each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
- Provides classroom management that recognizes, and includes consideration of, the characteristics of and the methodology of the student population.
- Collaborates with team members to develop and execute an IEP-driven, multidisciplinary program for each student.
- Prepares and maintains a safe, healthy, academic, and behaviorally-effective classroom environment appropriate to ongoing and changing classroom activities.
- Uses therapeutic and general education materials and methods, and plans for their appropriate use.
- Tracks and records academic and behavior data to determine student progress.
- Completes a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, weekly lesson plans, weekly grade reports, IEP reports, surveys and assessments.
- LBS1 License required
- PEL REQUIRED
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To apply to work for this great district, please submit your information and resume to me directly.
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: (678) 748-5316
I look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled