LCSW: Licensed Clinical Social Worker - School Position
Job Type: Contract
We have partnered with a great school in the Colorado Springs area that is seeking a LCSW for the remainder of the school year. The ideal candidate will work 5 days per week, averaging 37.5 hours weekly. You would be working with the Elementary population with educational assistants.
Position at a glace:
- Full-Time hours available (37.5 hours)
- One-Two locations nearby
- Must have experience with elementary students
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Must have LCSW + CDE SSP Cert
Essential Functions :
- Develop individualized treatment plans, defining plan of services and interventions. Update treatment plans as appropriate
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with school personnel.
- Abide by all professional, certification and ethical standards in the performance of duties. Maintain current licensure and be in good standing with licensure board.
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104