Lebanon, OH | K-12 Intervention Specialist Job Opportunity | Full-Time | 23/24 School Year
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district near the Lebanon, Ohio area looking for someone to join their team as a Intervention Specialist / Special Education Teacher for the current school year!
If we find the right candidate to fill the role, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now to get an interview scheduled.
- 2023-24 School Year
- Caseload(s) Available: K-12th Grade Aged Students
- Monitoring / Implementing Student IEPs
- Paraprofessional Support
- More Info On Interview
- Full Time (35+ Hours/Week)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred
- Special Education Teaching / Intervention Specialists Licensure in OH required
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401(k) matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Preston Brida Account Executive
5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled