ProCare is working with a school system that is requesting a top-tier Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join their team for the 2021/2022 school year. This would be a full-time contract position. ProCare will pay you a competitive hourly rate each week. We offer a variety of benefits such as healthcare and 401k if you are interested in adding those to your custom compensation package. Pay is based on your experience.
- Multiple Openings
- Full Time
- 2021/2022 School Year
- Completed Master’s Degree in Education/Special Ed
- Licensed in the state as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Benefits of contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Customizable benefits package
- Regular job placements shall you elect to re-enroll
If this position is not the perfect fit, reach out and I can help to place you into your dream role. ProCare has partnerships with schools across the country. I would love to assist you in finding a position that meets your needs!