Elementary Special Education Teacher Job
Near Utica, MI
Are you looking for a new opportunity teaching special education students in an elementary setting? ProCare Therapy has partnered up with an excellent school district in Sterling Heights, Michigan seeking a teacher to join their team as an Elementary School Special Education Teacher for the current school year! Apply now and get an interview today.
- Certified Michigan State Special Education Licensed
- Bachelor's' Degree in Education or Masters Degree in Special Education
- Background Check
- Drug Screening and Fingerprinting
- Elementary School Special Education Teacher
- Resource Room
- ASAP Start
- Renewing Next Year
- Full Time
- Caseload: Elementary School
- Special Education Endorsements Required
- More details discussed during virtual interview with Director
- Zoom Interview
Weekly Pay - Friday
UnitedHealthcare - Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] or contact me at 770-557-3238.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled