Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking a qualified and compassionate Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist to join one of our trusted school districts in the beautiful community of Menifee, California. As a School-Based LMFT, you will play a vital role in enhancing the emotional and relational well-being of students within the school environment. Your expertise will contribute to creating a supportive and inclusive atmosphere where students can thrive academically and personally.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Part time
- 3 days per week - flexible on days
- ASAP - May 31, 2024
- Duties: provide direct and indirect services to students, families, and school staff. Work to promote student success and well-being by addressing a wide range of social, emotional and behavioral concerns
- Counseling, collaboration, crisis intervention, consulting, psychoeducational groups and workshops, etc.
- More details upon interview
- Master's or Doctorate's level degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or related field
- Licensed to practice in California
- CA PPS Credential
- School experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
Even if you are not located near Menifee, but are licensed to work in the state of California as an LMFT, please email me if you are interested and we will find you a virtual or onsite position near you!
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled