- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently scheduling interviews for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position that is available at a school district in Marysville, WA. This is a contracted position through the 19-20 school year, with possibilities of renewal year after year. See below for details.
- Must have WA LPN License
- Must have skills dealing with Tracheostomy
- 1:1 position
- High school student
- Student contact days only; if student is absent, nurse will not be needed
- Willing be riding the bus with student
- ASAP Start
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
If you are interested in this position and would like to secure an interview slot, please submit your application today! For immediate consideration, call 770-225-3021 or email your updated resume to Asma.Javed@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »